Please note that the content
of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The Naughton Gallery at Queen's is an art gallery and museum at Queen's University, Belfast
, Northern Ireland. Opened in 2001, the gallery is named after its benefactors Martin and Carmel Naughton, who donated ?500,000 to the university in 2002. Along with the Queen's Film Theatre and the annual
Belfast Festival, the gallery forms part of the university's Culture and Arts Division. The curator is Shan McAnena. The gallery hosts up to six exhibitions per year and is visited by around 16,000 people
annually. As well as visiting exhibitions, the Naughton Gallery at Queen's displays the University's collection of artwork and other items, in particular silverware, dating back to its establishment in 1845.